The Three Minute Researcher
- Senior Common Room - Law Building
- Arts and Law, Research
- Wednesday 27th September 2017 (13:00-14:00)
BLS Research Seminar
In the first staff seminar of the Autumn term, a small number of BLS staff and PhD students will present 3-minute capsule accounts of their current research work.
- Eleanor Rowan, "Are you surety that you want to sign?: Lawyers, lovers and undue influence”
- Yoana Nieto Valdivieso, "Exploring the lived experiences of female ex-combatants: mobilisation, participation and the live after laying down weapons”
- Meghan Campbell, “"Rural-ness as Discrimination under the Canadian Charter”
- Anthony Arnull, “Reforming the EU Courts”
- Chen Zhu, “Global anti-ambush marketing laws as contemporary sumptuary codes”
- Sebastian Eskauriatza, "'Post-conflict Colombia: is 'integrity' useful?"
- Marianne Wade, "Exploring EU Citizenship from a criminal justice perspective”