Perspectives on Gender and Violence
- Online via Zoom
- Arts and Law, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research
- Wednesday 25th November 2020 (14:00-16:30)
‘Intersecting Identities’ Semester 1 event 2020-21
At this event the four ‘Intersecting Identities’ researchers listed below will give a 15-minute presentation of the named aspect of their research relating to gender and violence (14:00 - 15:15).
After (self-supplied!) refreshments, the round table part of the event will begin at 15:30, with the panellists discussing the research presented and responding to questions and comments from the audience.
- Anissa Daoudi – ‘Women’s Testimonies and Literature as Alternative Transitional Justice in Algeria’
- Elliot Evans – 'Expressions of Rage and Fantasies of Violence: affirming Anger as an Epistemic Tool'
- Kate Ince – ‘Rape and Revenge in French Philosophy and Film’
- Katharina Karcher – ‘Gender and Terror’