- The Dome, Bramall Music Building
- Arts and Law, Performance
Daniele Rosina director
Sabrina Ko, Olivia Tait conductors
One of several groups from the University of Birmingham’s Centre for Early Music Performance and Research, Harmonie Band perform arrangements of works by Haydn and Beethoven. Coached by period horn specialist Anneke Scott and director Daniele Rosina – the players perform on a combination of modern and period instruments under the direction of final year conducting students.
- Haydn arr. Joseph Tribensee
Symphony No. 92 in G, 'Oxford'
- Beethoven arr. Friedrich Starke
Overture to 'Egmont', Op. 84
- Beethoven arr. Wenzel Sedlak
Fidelio, Op. 78
Venue: The Dome, The Bramall