William Thomas bass and Joseph Middleton piano - CANCELLED
- Concert Hall - Barber Institute
- Arts and Law, Performance
Unfortunately this Barber Lunchtime Concert has been cancelled
Winner of the 2019 Veronica Dunne International Singing Competition, 2018 Kathleen Ferrier Award and 2018 John Christie Award, William Thomas is fast making a name for himself as one of today’s most promising young singers. He is joined by Barber favourite Joseph Middleton for the final lunchtime concert of the spring.
- Songs and Dances of Death
- Fahrt zum Hades, D526
- Der Wanderer D493
- Das Fischermädchen, D957
- Auf der Donau, D553
- Litanei auf des Fest Allerseelen, D343
- From Schwanegesang: Stanchen, Aufenthalt, Die Taubenpost, Das Fischermädchen
Please note this concert has been cancelled.
We’re really sorry for any disappointment and hope to return to our usual activities soon.