One-Day Philosophy of Religion Workshop
- Room 118 - Muirhead Tower
- Arts and Law, Lectures Talks and Workshops, Research
A one-day workshop in association with the John Hick Centre for the Philosophy of Religion.
All welcome. No need to register - just turn up!
- 13:00-13:50: Francis Jonbäck (University of Uppsala, Sweden), ‘How to Be a Protest Atheist’
- 14:00-14:50: Han Jen Chan (University of Birmingham), ‘Skeptical Theism is Insufficient for Defending Theism from the Evidential Argument from Evil’
- 14:50-15:10: break
- 15:10-16:00: Enis Doko (University of Birmingham), ‘Multiverse and Theism’
- 16:10-17:00: Travis Dumsday (Concordia University of Edmonton, Canada), ‘Platonism as a Path to Orthodox Panentheism’