Share your memories of HSMC on its 50th anniversary
We’d love to hear your memories or reflections on any of the following…..
- Tell us about an event and/or individual who has made a lasting impression on you during your time at HSMC.
- What is the most important thing that you have learnt from your time at HSMC?
- In what ways has studying at HSMC equipped you with the skills needed for your career since graduation?
HSMC Staff & Associates (both past and present)
- Tell us about an event, project, team or individual which has made a lasting impression on you during your time at HSMC.
- Whilst working at HSMC, what has been your greatest achievement, success or thing you have been most proud of?
- Do you have a specific humorous memory (that is appropriate to share!) of your time at HSMC?
Please share your memories below (which will be reviewed before publishing). You can also upload any images you have of your time at HSMC (by submitting photos, you are giving consent for their use on the website).
You can also read some of the memories from colleagues and alumni which have been submitted.
Find out more about whats happening to celebrate 50 years of HSMC