Carers in partnership
Members of Dudley Carers in Partnership explore the impact of being a carer and discuss the difference that the provision of appropriate support can make.
Why did the government introduce a Carers (Equal Opportunities) Act in 2004?
Members of Dudley Carers in Partnership explore the impact that the caring role can have on all aspects of life. They invite you to follow the experiences of someone without caring responsibilities, a carer with support and a carer without support.
Prior to watching this video:
- What is a carer’s role?
- What do you think might be impact on a carer’s life?
After viewing this video please consider the following points:
- How does caring impact on all aspects of life?
- How many unsupported carers do you know?
- What can be done to support carers?
- How does this inform your own work role or development?
- Can carers ever have equal opportunities?
This video resource has been created in unison with mental health carers, practitioners and members of the CEIMH team to develop trigger videos.
Return to film Index