My poems and reviews have appeared in Poetry, Poetry London, Poetry Review, PN Review, Stand, The London Magazine, The Rialto, Mslexia, Agenda and Ambit.
- ‘The Triumph of Misogyny’, Prac Crit. Edition 9, August 2017.
- ‘shine//and seem’: the figurative poetics of Mark Doty, Dark Nature. Lexington Books, 2016.
- ‘my ties with yous are not unique’: Juliana Spahr’s Lyric in a Global Age, Wild Court, Kings College London, 2016.
- ‘A Dark Ecology of Comedy’: environmental cartoons, Jo Shapcott’s Mad Cow poems and the motivational function of the comic mode, Green Letters, Volume 17, Issue 2, 2013.
- Nurturing the Right Nature: an interrogation of contemporary nature writing guides, Journal of Ecocriticism, January 2012.