- Levels: Beginner and Advanced
- Only available if you are taking one or two other languages. If the Translation minor is taken, Russian is only available alongside another advanced language.
Russian at Birmingham is a collaborative, intellectually stimulating and friendly learning environment. The study of this language will give you a distinctive profile which is bound to catch the eye of prospective employers.
- Tandem Learning Russian & English
- Russia Unwrapped: Cultures, Contexts, Identities
- Audio-Visual Translation Project: Russian to English
- Business Russian
- Border Crossings: Word & Image in Twentieth and Twenty-First-Century Russian Culture
For more information about studying French, German, Hispanic/ Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Catalan, English as a Modern Foreign Language and/ or Translation at Birmingham, please visit BA Modern Languages. For information on the language combinations available please visit mychoices.bham.ac.uk.