This strand provides staff with the opportunity to contribute to advancing our knowledge in key areas of Higher Education teaching and learning to provide an evidence-base for informing future practice and decision-making.
The Research Development Fund will draw on the theme of Education for Sustainable Futures and will invite projects that:
- Advance knowledge in embedding sustainability (including the Sustainable Development Goals) into the curriculum through pedagogic approaches;
- Develop new approaches to employability within the curriculum;
- Seek to integrate the updated Graduate Attributes into teaching and supporting learning activity;
- Have a focus on Education 4.0 and teaching in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
- Consider developing suitable proposals for the Collaborative Fund in future years.
Funding requests for this strand will normally be expected to be up to £5k.
For the application form and guidance please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit the completed form to email@example.com by the deadline of Monday 01 November 2021 at midday. Late submissions will not be accepted.
Contact us if you need more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.