About us: English | Español | Português | العربية | 한국의 | 中文简体 | 中文繁體 | 日本語
Professor Simon Collinson, Dean of the Business School - We are a dynamic and internationally-focused School offering programmes across the full range of Business School disciplines. The School's academic staff conduct world-class research, in addition to achieving excellence in teaching and enriching students' understanding. We pride ourselves on students graduating with a range of knowledge and skills that give them a competitive edge."
Birmingham Business School - along with just a handful of the world’s business schools - holds the gold standard of ‘triple-crown’ accreditation from the AACSB, the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS).
Birmingham Business School is renowned for its research, which contributes to academic debates worldwide. A series of broad research clusters underpin our research activities , with each Department also delivering authoritative research in their area.
Our mission at Birmingham Business School is to be a research-led, multi-disciplinary, international business school developing a new generation of global business leaders and entrepreneurs. We are committed to making a difference.
Latest Business School news
- Irene Onyango studied the MSc Environmental and Natural Resource Economics programme with help from the Tullow Scholarship scheme.
- Lord Bilimoria, founder of Cobra Beer and member of the Birmingham Business School Advisory Board, has been installed as the University's seventh Chancellor during an official ceremony held at the University.
- Research undertaken at Birmingham Business School has been examining our understanding of how Smart Cities, which aim to offer improved local economic development, social and environmental outcomes.
- Viliana graduated with BSc International Business with French in 2013 and is now an Associate for Ashoka; the largest network of social entrepreneurs worldwide.
- Birmingham alumnus and founder of Moonpig visits the Business School for Entrepreneurship and Innovation 'Secrets to Success' event.
Connect with us