About us: English | Español | Português | العربية | 한국의 | 中文简体 | 中文繁體 | 日本語
Professor Simon Collinson, Dean of Birmingham Business School - We are a dynamic and internationally-focused School offering programmes across the full range of Business School disciplines. The School's academic staff conduct world-class research, in addition to achieving excellence in teaching and enriching students' understanding. We pride ourselves on students graduating with a range of knowledge and skills that give them a competitive edge."
We seek to equip you with the insight, ambition and skills to shape better, simpler and more sustainable business strategies.
Learn more about our approach
We promote an engaged and applied approach to research that informs, and is informed by, debates from across the world.
Learn more about our research
Latest news from the Business School
- Professor of Economics David Dickinson examines China's role in financial markets in the wake of their recent stock market crash.
- Senior Lecturer in Economics Colin Rowat seeks to clarify some of the claims surrounding the Greek debt crisis that may not be as accurate as they first appear.
- A team of Birmingham Business School Students were announced as winners at the annual One Planet Sustainability Challenge. The Challenge involved international teams developing a practical solution to a sustainability problem that was given by Blue Ventures; a charity that develops life-changing approaches for improving marine conservation.
- A recent study conducted by Sheena Leek and Isabelle Szmigin of the Department of Marketing has been featured in the Daily Mail. The research highlights how efforts to reduce obesity and promote a healthy diet are being hampered by confusing nutritional information on food packaging.
- A recent article in Works Management Magazine highlights the success of CREME's pioneering mentoring programme.
Connect with us