About us: English | Español | Português | العربية | 한국의 | 中文简体 | 中文繁體 | 日本語
Professor Simon Collinson, Dean of Birmingham Business School - We are a dynamic and internationally-focused School offering programmes across the full range of Business School disciplines. The School's academic staff conduct world-class research, in addition to achieving excellence in teaching and enriching students' understanding. We pride ourselves on students graduating with a range of knowledge and skills that give them a competitive edge."
We seek to equip you with the insight, ambition and skills to shape better, simpler and more sustainable business strategies.
Learn more about our approach
We promote an engaged and applied approach to research that informs, and is informed by, debates from across the world.
Learn more about our research
Latest news from the Business School
- Students from the College of Engineering of Physical Sciences are continuing their collaboration with Birmingham Business Schools MBA students to compete in The Formula Student UK (FSUK) competition- a student engineering competition in which teams from all over the world design, manufacture and race a Formula-style car.
- Post Doctoral Research Fellow Dr Simon Adderley from Birmingham Business School considers how the concept of social enterprise has slipped from the general election agenda and why it should be brought back to the fore.
- We are delighted to announce that Birmingham Business School's BSc Business Management with Marketing programme has been awarded with the Chartered Institute of Marketing's (CIM's) Graduate Gateway.
- On Wednesday 25 and Thursday 26 March the launch of the Financial Resilience Research Cluster was marked with an event that brought together a range of eminent Professors in the field, who were invited to deliver a presentation on a topic of their choice.
- Birmingham Business School invites Doctoral researchers from the above Business Schools to submit papers for consideration at the Annual Midlands Regional Doctoral Colloquium.
Connect with us