Supervising doctoral research students in the following areas:
- The use of Ultrasound in Dentistry. Its role in treating periodontal disease, endodontics and oral surgery. This involves applied research on the use of ultrasound including knowledge of Physics and clinical application.
- Imaging of teeth and dental plaque with novel technologies.
- The effectiveness of elearning in dentistry.
- Supervised 16 postgraduate doctoral students (12 as lead supervisor) and 6 research masters
- All completed within time period and published on average 3.5 papers per thesis
If you are interesting in studying any of these subject areas please contact Damien on the contact details above, or for any general doctoral research enquiries, please email: email@example.com
or call +44 (0)121 414 5005.
For a full list of available Doctoral Research opportunities, please visit our Doctoral Research programme listings.