All presessional applicants who need a Tier 4 visa must provide a valid official Secure English Language Test (SELT) certificate, attaining at least a B1 level of English in all skills.
A valid SELT for a presessional course is:
- An IELTS test taken at a secure test centre.
- IELTS tests taken at centres other than these approved centres will no longer be considered Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) by the UKVI
- An IELTS certificate with a UKVI reference number on it
- An IELTS academic test
- Your IELTS scores must meet the entry requirements for the presessional course you apply for
- You can find information about approved IELTS centres here: http://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/
We welcome applications from EU students. You can demonstrate your level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about alternative qualifications.