To be accepted onto the Film & Media programme you must:
- Be aged 18 years or over at the start date of the BISS programme.
- Be studying an undergraduate programme at a University outside the UK or be registered as an International student at a UK university
- Be of good academic standing (based on a translated transcript, verified by your University or a letter of recommendation in English from your University provided during the application process).
English Language Requirements
- Have achieved proficiency in English Language equivalent to IELTS 6.0 overall with no lower than 5.5 in any band.
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of TOEFL IBT 80 overall with no less than 19 in listening, 19 in reading, 21 in speaking and 19 in writing.
The following equivalent English Language qualifications will also be accepted:
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of 530 at level 4 or 500 at level 6 in Chinese College English Test (CET).
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of 60 at TEM level 4.
- Have achieved English Language Proficiency at HKDSE Level 3.