When you apply for a postgraduate programme via course finder, you will have the option to upload your supporting documents. The following information will usually be needed before a decision can be made on your application:
- Two academic references (or if appropriate to the programme applied for, one could be from your employer).
- Degree transcript(s) - originals or certified photocopies:
- EU and international applicants - if you are currently studying outside the UK or have obtained your qualification(s) outside the UK
- Certificate to show competency in the English language, if English is not your first language and you have already taken a test (See English language requirements).
- Personal statement, approximately 5000 characters, explaining why you are interested in studying on your chosen programme. Alternatively, you can type this within your application.
You may also be required to submit further documents e.g. a sample of work or research proposal in support of your application. If this is necessary for a decision to be made on your application, the document will become a mandatory part of your application. See guidance notes.