Students should normally satisfy both of the following:
- Either a total of 3 distinct subject tests from APs and/or SAT subject tests, or one year at a Community College or USA University.
- SAT-R or ACT
As an alternative to the above, we can accept an Associate’s Degree.
Please check the individual course pages for our typical A-level offer and see below for the corresponding scores we would require from the above qualifications:
- A*AA = APs: 555; SAT Subject tests: 720, 700, 700; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.3; SAT-R: 1380; ACT composite: 29; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.3
- AAA = APs: 555; SAT Subject tests: 700, 700, 700; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.2; SAT-R: 1350; ACT composite: 28; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.2
- AAB = APs: 554; SAT Subject tests: 700, 700, 650; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.1; SAT-R: 1350; ACT composite: 28; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.1
- ABB = APs: 544; SAT Subject tests: 700, 650, 650; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.1; SAT-R: 1320; ACT composite: 27; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.0
Where a certain A-level subject is required, students must present with that AP or SAT subject test, or have studied that subject at Community College, at a USA University or during their Associate’s degree. For subjects requiring Maths A-level we accept AP Calculus BC to fulfil the maths requirement (but not AP Calculus AB).
One of the AP/SAT subject scores can be replaced by a full year Honours level course or a full year college level course at B+ or better (ABB and AAB) or at A- or better (AAA and A*AA). We cannot accept these courses if the subject is a required A-level subject.
Medicine and Surgery: Combined SAT1 score of 1380. Three AP subjects at grade 5, including Biology and Chemistry (n.b. we cannot accept SAT Subject Tests for this programme)
We are registered with ACT, therefore if you wish to provide your qualifications to us you can find our details on their website.