Students should normally satisfy both of the following:
- Either a total of 3 distinct subject tests from APs and/or SAT subject tests, or one year at a Community College or USA University.
- SAT-R or ACT
As an alternative to the above, we can accept an Associate’s Degree.
Please check the individual course pages for our typical A-level offer and see below for the corresponding scores we would require from the above qualifications:
- A*AA = APs: 555; SAT Subject tests: 720, 700, 700; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.3; SAT-R: 1380; ACT composite: 29; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.3
- AAA = APs: 555; SAT Subject tests: 700, 700, 700; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.2; SAT-R: 1350; ACT composite: 28; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.2
- AAB = APs: 554; SAT Subject tests: 700, 700, 650; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.1; SAT-R: 1350; ACT composite: 28; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.1
- ABB = APs: 544; SAT Subject tests: 700, 650, 650; Community College or USA University GPA: 3.1; SAT-R: 1320; ACT composite: 27; Associate’s Degree GPA: 3.0
Where a certain A-level subject is required, students must present with that AP or SAT subject test, or have studied that subject at Community College, at a USA University or during their Associate’s degree. For subjects requiring Maths A-level we accept AP Calculus BC to fulfil the maths requirement (but not AP Calculus AB).
One of the AP/SAT subject scores can be replaced by a full year Honours level course or a full year college level course at B+ or better (ABB and AAB) or at A- or better (AAA and A*AA). We cannot accept these courses if the subject is a required A-level subject.
We are registered with ACT, therefore if you wish to provide your qualifications to us you can find our details on their website.