Careers advice for graduates
Careers Network offers a range of ways for you to discuss your career options. Take a look below at the different ways you can access this support.
Remember that you can get help from Careers Network for up to two years after graduating.
- You can contact Careers Network about any careers-related questions and receive one to one support via email on personal statements, CVs, applications or any other careers related query. You can send in a question or upload an attachment for review.
- Try our user-friendly online interview practice service Interview Stream, where you can create a profile and record your answers to a wide range of interview questions.
- Obtained a 2:2? Read our handy guide on what to do if you get a 2:2
Register with us
- We offer 45 minute appointments to graduates, during which your Careers Adviser can support you in exploring your career plans and identify practical steps in moving forward with your goals. These are available in person (on the Birmingham campus), over Skype or on the phone. You can request an appointment.
- If you have an upcoming interview, practice interviews are also available to graduates, in which a Careers Adviser will conduct a mock interview with you and provide feedback on your answers. Book a 30 minute face-to-face, Skype or telephone practice interview.
- If you’re local, during the Autumn Term we also offer 10 minute CV and application drop-ins in the Aston Webb Student Hub, 17:00 - 19:00.