We welcome our community to comment, debate, and join in the conversation on our social media channels. Our aim is to keep these spaces a safe and welcoming place for everyone to add their voice and opinions to. It is a place to discuss the University of Birmingham, our news, research, events, news and messages across our community.
We ask that comments:
- Are on topic. Do not post messages that are not related to the subject being discussed.
- Are respectful. Comments should not be malicious, offensive or attack any individual.
- Do not include swearing, hate speech, libellous comments or break copyright.
- Do not advertise commercial products or services.
- The University of Birmingham reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to screen and remove any content it deems inappropriate.
- The University does not necessarily review every item posted by community members or from other accounts where it is tagged or mentioned, but we encourage users to ‘report’ posts that they find offensive.