Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. The modules listed below are those currently intended for students starting in 2022. Please ensure you review these modules for updates before applying for the programme.
- Creating and Applying Evidence (20 credits)
- Health Service Management (20 credits)*
- Principles of Advanced Clinical Decision Making (20 credits)
- Teaching and Learning for Healthcare Professionals (20 credits)
- Improvement and Innovation (20 credits)*
- Mixed Methods Research Design (20 credits)
- Research Project/Dissertation (60 credits)
* These modules will be taught streamed from our Edgbaston campus with shared learning but tutorial support will be provided in Dubai.