Please note: The modules listed on the website for this programme are regularly reviewed to ensure they are up-to-date and informed by the latest research and teaching methods. The modules listed below are those currently intended for students starting in 2022. Please ensure you review these modules for updates before applying for this programme.
- Foundations of Computing Practices in Health Data Science (20 credits)
- Essentials of Mathematics and Statistics (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Statistical Machine Learning (20 credits)
- Health Data Fundamentals (20 credits)
- Epidemiology and Health Informatics (20 credits)
- Integrative Multimodal Data Analytics (20 credits)
- Interdisciplinary Health Data Research Project (60 credits)