- Online - a link will be sent to you before the event
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Research, Social Sciences
- Wednesday 13th January (09:00) - Wednesday 21st April 2021 (17:00)
For more details email Eleanor Burdis email@example.com
Medici Enterprise Training Programme 2021
Medici is the University of Birmingham’s flagship training programme designed for research staff currently exploring the commercial potential of their research.
The Medici programme will give you the business skills, knowledge and confidence you need to engage with business and industry in an impactful and professional way.
The programme is aimed at research staff interested in developing the impact of their research be that through creating new inventions, therapies, treatments and medical devices, providing expert consultancy, licensing a technology, collaboration with business, spinning out a company, developing a service or delivery of CPD training.
The programme consists of 7 days of training that will be delivered digitally online, on the following dates:
- Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th January 2021
- Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th February 2021
- Wednesday 10th and Thursday 11th March 2021
- Wednesday 21st April 2021
Limited funded places are available for University of Birmingham staff
External delegate places are £1500.00 +vat
EXTERNAL DELEGATES APPLY NOW
Potential delegates may be at a very early stage with no clear commercial offering or they may already be working on a viable project.