For all general questions and enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all molecular weight enquiries, please click here
- For all protein/peptide identification enquiries, please click here
- For all post translational modification analysis enquiries, please click here
- For all non-covalent complex enquiries, please click here
- For all quantitative proteomics enquiries, please click here
Dr Jinglei Yu
Experimental Officer in Advanced Mass Spectrometry
Dr Yu has more than 15 years experience in wide variety of mass spectrometry analysis of biomedical, sport metabolism and proteomic research. Her expertise covering isotope ration MS, protein identifications, post translation modifications and quantitative proteomics such as SILAC and TMT.
Dr Aneika C. Leney
Dr Leney has extensive international experience in biological mass spectrometry and proteomics. Her research interests focus on the use to mass spectrometry to monitor protein structure and function. Her expertise covering small molecule analysis, quantitative proteomics, and the analysis of proteins and non-covalent protein complexes using native mass spectrometry. Her research group focuses on protein post-translational modifications.
Professor Helen J. Cooper
Director of Advanced Mass Spectrometry Facility
Professor Cooper has over 20 years experience in the development and applications of mass spectrometry for biomolecular and chemical structural analysis. Her research interests focus on the developments of novel methods for in situ analysis of biomolecules by mass spectrometry.