Abstract submission has now closed.
Please note, if your abstract submission is successful, you will need to register and pay to attend the conference to present, and/or to display a poster. This can be done in-person, or virtually.
Abstracts were submitted under the below scientific themes:
- X-ray and Gamma Ray Detectors
- Novel Ionising Radiation Detection Systems
- Position Sensitive Fast Timing Detectors
- Detectors for High Radiation and Extreme Environments
- Advances in Pixel Detectors and Integration Technologies
- Gas-based Detectors
- Medical Applications of Position Sensitive Detectors
- Detectors for Neutron Facilities
- Detectors for FELS, Synchrotrons and Other Advanced Light Sources
- Applications in Life Sciences and Biology
- Applications in Astronomy, Planetary and Space Science
- Applications in Security and Environmental Imaging
- Applications in Nuclear Physics and Nuclear Industry
- Applications in Particle Physics
- Applications in Astro-particle Physics
- Applications in Condensed Matter
Papers submitted to the conference will be published through the Journal of Instrumentation.