- Level of study
- Any Postgraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 15/06/2022 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The FashionForest scholarship is awarded to researchers, students and former students at Danish and foreign educational institutions. Some research purposes and places (e.g. United Kingdom) can be assigned significant weight in the process of selection. However, all current and former students working with or planning to work with a project or dissertation are invited to apply. FashionForest carries out the selection of scholarship recipients.
Value of Award
The FashionForest Scholarship is given annually to the researcher(s) or person(s) who need support and has a passion for studying or working on a theoretical project or a practical project; or a combination of both.
How to Apply
An application for the FashionForest Scholarship can be made either as an individual or a group. A supporting statement must be sent to the e-mail address below and the application must contain the following:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Email address
- University / educational institution
- Up-to-date CV
- A supporting statement explaining why you should receive the FashionForest scholarship; this should include any research goals as well as educational and professional special experiences or extracurricular activities; this may be theoretical as well as practical.
The supporting statement, CV and all relevant documents have to be submitted to email@example.com.