LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 27/05/2022 (Note: competition closed for this year)
Birmingham Law School is able to offer scholarships for select international students across LLB degrees. As part of our work to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students from all backgrounds, we are thrilled to be able to award 5 scholarships towards tuition fee payments.
Value of Award
The scholarships are valued at £3000 per year towards tuition fee payments.
The LLB and LLB for Graduates Scholarships will be available to students who are:
- International applicants
- Not already registered on a programme at the University of Birmingham
- In receipt of an offer
- Undertaking one of the following LLB programmes:
- To retain the scholarship students must gain a minimum of a 2:1 (60%+) in each year of study. Should these grades not be achieved, the scholarship will be withdrawn for the remainder of the programme.
- Students on the Law with French Law or Law with German Law programmes will receive scholarship payments in years 1,2 and 4 assuming all conditions are met.
How to Apply
To be considered for an award, applicants must, by the Friday 27 May 2022 12:00pm (Midday GMT) deadline, have done both of the following:
The application includes a 2000 character (approximately 300 word) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award. You must include your UCAS ID number in your application.
Successful applicants will be notified in June 2022.
Law Undergraduate Admissions
+44 (0)121 414 6431