Physics Entry Achievement Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Physics and Astronomy
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The Physics Entry Achievement Scholarship, for UK undergraduate physics students, enables you to be recognised and rewarded for your excellent academic achievements before arriving as a student at the University of Birmingham.
Value of Award
The Physics Entry Achievement Scholarship consists of £1000 bank transfer during year 1 semester 1 for all students who meet the criteria below.
To be eligible for this award you must:
- Obtain the following A Level results or equivalent in other qualification systems*
- A* in Mathematics or Further Mathematics
- A* in Physics
- A in a third subject
- Be classified as a UK student for fees on your acceptance to the university.
- Be accepted to one of the following courses for year 1 entry in 2022 after placing it as firm choice in UCAS
* Conversion from other qualification systems is calculated internally by the university, to enquire about your qualifications, please contact the student recruitment team.
How to Apply
No application is required, all those who meet the conditions above will be contacted by the end of welcome week 2022.
Physics Undergraduate Admissions
0121 414 4563