- UK: £9,500 full-time; £4,750 part-time
- International: £24,480 full-time; £12,240 part-time
- UK: £6,333 full-time; £3,167 part-time
- International: £16,320 full-time; £8,160 part-time
- UK: £3,167 full-time; £3,167 part-time
- International: £8,160 full-time; £8,160 part-time
Please note: there is a £50 non-refundable application fee for the full time course.
Applicants will need to pay a £500 non-refundable deposit at the point of accepting an offer to study on a public health programme. The deposit is put towards payment of fees when students join the course.
Self funding students can choose to pay in instalments by direct debit.
Learn more about fees and funding.
Postgraduate Loans for Masters students
As a UK resident you can apply for a government loan for postgraduate Masters study. This is a contribution towards the costs of study and whether the loan is used towards fees, maintenance or other costs will be at the discretion of the student.
Find out more about the Postgraduate Loan.