Undergraduate Admissions

Does the University accept funding from the US Veteran Affairs?

Yes, the University is registered and approved to accept funding from the VA.

Programmes are only approved for 3 years as and when an eligible student enrols onto them.

To have your programme registered you will need to send your name, social security number, student ID number (you must have been offered a place to obtain your ID number) and programme title to the Funding, Graduation & Awards team.