Undergraduate Admissions

I'm currently studying a degree at another UK university, can I transfer to UoB?

Whilst we cannot consider any transfers to the third year, it may be possible to transfer to second year though it will depend upon whether the course that you are interested in accepts transfers.

Your circumstances, your previous qualifications and how you are progressing through your current degree will be taken into consideration and you should discuss this with staff at your current university and make contact with the Admissions Tutor for the course you wish to transfer to (contact details are listed on the course webpage).

If the Admissions Tutor is happy to consider the transfer, you will then need to apply for entry point 2 through UCAS.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Click here to get a personal answer