Undergraduate Admissions

I will have Official Financial Sponsorship - what do I need to do?

If an organisation is paying some or all of your tuition fees, you are required to provide a copy of your course specific sponsorship letter. You are not required to provide these details where:

  • Your course is being paid for by a family member or friend
  • You are paying for your course with a bank loan

Once the details of your sponsor have been received an invoice will be issued for payment. Please note that if we fail to receive payment from your financial sponsor, you will be liable for payment of the tuition fees.

Contact us about a presessional Admissions query.
Contact us about any other presessional query.