Undergraduate Admissions

There is an error on my BRP card. Can I still complete 'My RTS'?

If your BRP has been issued incorrectly then you must report this to the Home Office as soon as possible so that they can arrange for this to be amended. Please report this online. Until you receive a replacement, the incorrect BRP you received is still valid and therefore can be used to complete your RTS. Please continue with the ‘My RTS’ process as normal. Once you receive the new and corrected BRP you will need to upload a copy to the IST so that we have an up to date visa on your student file.