Undergraduate Admissions

I lost my BRP since I arrived in the UK. How do I complete 'My RTS'?

If you have lost your BRP you must report it to the Home Office and apply for a replacement online as soon as possible. In order to complete 'My RTS' please contact us, using the button below, informing us of the issue and you should still upload the remaining RTS documents. Once you receive a replacement BRP card you must upload this so that we have an up to date student record.