Undergraduate Admissions

Is there any funding for students with children?


Depending on your income and circumstances, you may be eligible for the Parents Learning Allowance or a Childcare Grant from the Government. These do not need to be repaid and are paid in three instalments from the Student Loans Company (SLC), or the NHS if your course is NHS funded, along with your other statutory support payments. If you are claiming a Childcare Grant, you may also be eligible for Child Tax Credit from HM Revenue & Customs, but please note that you cannot claim both.

Read more information on funding for students with children