Undergraduate Admissions

Is there any funding for students with adult dependants?


If you are a UK full-time student who has a partner or another adult, usually a member of your family, who depends on you financially, you may be eligible for an Adult Dependants' Grant from the Government.

How much you receive depends on your income and that of your adult dependents. Please refer to the Adult Dependants' Grant page for further information on how much you are entitled to apply for.