Undergraduate Admissions

How do I tell the University about funding I already have?

If the organisation providing you with the funding pays you the money directly then you do not need to tell us – simply pay your tuition fees once you receive the money.

If the organisation requires an invoice then they will be classed as a sponsor and you will need to enter their details at online registration.

If the organisation requires a form to be signed in order to confirm your attendance, you will need to submit this as an online enquiry so that it can be directed to the most appropriate place.