Undergraduate Admissions

How do I update the Home Office if my details have changed?

You must inform UKVI if your personal details change using a Change in Circumstances form.

If you have a Biometric Residence Permit (card), do not use the above form if any personal details that appear on the card change (e.g. name, nationality). Instead, you must apply for a new card within 3 months.

You must also inform UKVI if you update your address details during a pending visa application via this address update form.

The University must also have your up-to-date contact details at all times – it is your responsibility to keep your contact details up to date.