Undergraduate Admissions

Can I live in halls if I am having trouble finding accommodation for my second year?

Yes. Returning students can apply online from the 1st December through the application portal on the University’s website. The closing date for applications will be in mid-January, please see the website for more information.

As a returning student you are able to apply to all University accommodation. Please note that as a returning student you will be allocated separately from both fresher students and post-graduate students.

  • Read more information on living in second, third, fourth and fifth year
  • Contact Us