Undergraduate Admissions

How can I find an accredited landlord?

Community Living is a dedicated service to support students living in private sector accommodation. They run a Lettings Membership Scheme of recognised landlords that the University works with.

You can contact Community Living by emailing contactus@communityliving.bham.ac.uk. Alternatively you can call Student Living on 0121 512 2158 who can support with your query.

We recommend checking with your landlord or agent what accreditations they have. You can find a list of common landlord and letting agent accreditations on the ANUK website.