Undergraduate Admissions

What are my living options in second, third, fourth and fifth year?

In your second year of study, the majority of students move to Selly Oak – an area which is a short walk away from the University. The University provides its own accommodation service - Guild Lettings which helps you to find private rented accommodation in areas such as Selly Oak. You can find it on campus in the University Centre, alternatively, you can call on 0121 415 8376 or email guildlettings@guild.bham.ac.uk .

If you have not found anyone to live with, you can also visit Guild Lettings for help. Additionally, you can contact local letting agencies as they may be able to find you a place in a student house. However, if you take this route, please act with caution.

The University’s halls of residence are also open to returning students. Read more information on applying for student halls.