To be considered for this award you need to complete the Article 26 Scholarship application form.
You will be asked to attached the following documents to your application form
- A complete University Authorisation form permitting the University to contact the Home Office about your immigration case
- Documentation from the Home Office confirming your immigration status
- A reference from a member of staff at a school, college, community or voluntary group in the UK that you have attended. You will also require your referees full contact details to submit along with your application
For information, the reference you supply should be no longer than 750 words and should answer the following questions:
- What are the applicant's personal and financial circumstances and what barriers have they overcome to continue their education?
- What contributions, to the referee's knowledge, has the student made to college life and/or their community?
- Is there any other information that the referee believes is relevant to the student's application?
- How does the referee think the student would benefit from the scholarship?
The deadline for completed applications to be submitted is 31 June 2020