Materials Science Entry Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 15/01/2014 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The Materials Science Entry Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students in Metallurgy and Materials in recognition of academic achievement, based on academic performance at A level.
Value of Award
This scholarship awarded as a contribution to tuition fees and is valued depending on A level academic achievement, as follows:
- A*A*A: £3,500
- A*AA: £2,500
– both where the A* grades are in mathematics and/or an experimental science.
- AAA: £1,500 (available to the top 5 AAA students based on entry qualification marks and interview).
All candidates for undergraduate courses in Metallurgy and Materials will be considered for these scholarships. Eligible candidates cannot be in receipt of full-fees funding from another source. Please note that A* grades will only be considered when they are in Mathematics and/or Experimental Science.
How to Apply
Candidates are considered automatically if they submit an application to study at the University of Birmingham. No separate application form is required.
Metallurgy and Materials Undergraduate Admissions
0121 414 5235