The Admissions Office is here to help and answer questions about applying to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- process and communicate all official admissions decisions on applications including issuing formal offers to applicants.
- provide information, advice and assistance to colleagues across the University regarding the Admissions process.
- offer advice on qualifications (standard, non-standard and international).
- make decisions regarding fee status in accordance with Government guidelines.
- process Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) applications for applicants and students.
- advise and process AP(E)L (Accreditation of Prior Learning) applications.
- ensure compliance with Government legislation (e.g. affecting fee status, immigration controls and age discrimination) and compliance with University regulations.
- provide a fair and transparent admissions process.