- The Programme operates at ‘beginners’ level’ but students are required to have prerequisits of calculus, probability and statistics, or have the equivalent level of knowledge. Students will be required to submit relevant transcripts to demonstrate they meet the subject specific requirements
- Be studying an undergraduate programme at a University outside the UK or be registered as an International student at a UK university
- Be of good academic standing (based on a translated transcript, verified by your University or a letter of recommendation in English from your University provided during the application process).
English Language Requirements
- Have achieved proficiency in English Language equivalent to IELTS 5.5 overall with no lower than 5.0 in any band.
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of TOEFL IBT 68 overall with no less than 15 in listening, 17 in reading, 19 in speaking and 17 in writing
- Have achieved English Language proficiency of 450 at level 4 or 380 at level 6 in Chinese College English Test (CET)
- Have achieved English Language Proficiency at HKDSE Level 3