The University of Birmingham has received funding from Santander to work with exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating paid, full-time 10 week placement opportunities.
- Are you in your final year of study?
- Or have you graduated from the University of Birmingham in the past two years?
- Are you looking for paid work experience?
These pay £300 per week and provide the successful candidates with amazing opportunities to gain invaluable experience in a wide range of industry settings. If you would like to kick-start your career and build valuable experience fast, this is a great way to do it.
We are receiving details of new opportunities continuously and will provide the details on this page, as well as through our Careers Connect database. Please remember to check back here regularly, to ensure that you don't miss any application deadlines.
Gateway internships and work experience opportunities are designed to support students from certain priority groups.
- Role: Gateway internship – Art Gallery Assistant
- Duties: The intern will contribute to the artistic development, administration and management of a vibrant cultural venue, its arts programme and associated creative projects.
- Degree/discipline: All art departments and everyone who is an art lover.
- Salary/Location: £60 per day for 10 days (flexible) / Birmingham
- Deadline: 31 July 2017
Fencing and Construction Training Ltd (FaCT) is the largest fencing training company in the UK, delivering a wide range of training, qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Role: Marketing Development Officer
- Duties: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan. Using a wide range of formats, but particularly developing the social media presence of the organisation.
- Degree/discipline: Marketing and Communication / Applicants with relevant experience
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Northfield, Birmingham
- Deadline: 1 August 2017
Forward Carers is a not-for-profit social business providing a range of support and services to unpaid carers in order to improve their wellbeing and keep them resilient in their caring role.
- Role: Business Analyst Internship - Data and Quality
- Duties: The role will be dedicated to the management, analysis and reporting of client data, including the development of a customer quality assurance system.
- Degree/discipline: Applicants with relevant experience
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Birmingham
- Deadline: 18 August 2017
Posted on Monday 12th October 2015