The University of Birmingham has received funding from Santander to work with exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating paid, full-time 10 week placement opportunities.
- Are you in your final year of study?
- Or have you graduated from the University of Birmingham in the past two years?
- Are you looking for paid work experience?
These pay £300 per week and provide the successful candidates with amazing opportunities to gain invaluable experience in a wide range of industry settings. If you would like to kick-start your career and build valuable experience fast, this is a great way to do it.
We are receiving details of new opportunities continuously and will provide the details on this page, as well as through our Careers Connect database. Please remember to check back here regularly, to ensure that you don't miss any application deadlines.
Company: 'Jobs in ETFs' (two positions available)
Based on the growth of the European ETF market, we launched a specialized career platform used by ETF market experts to obtain access to some of the most exciting jobs within the industry globally. We move at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. Where most of finance is staid, buttoned-up or arrogant, we are small and entrepreneurial, with just a hint of cool and fun around the edges.
- Role: Digital Marketing/ Website Development “Guru” and Business Development & Recruitment “Guru”
- Duties: Assist with building social media strategy and recruitment brand
- Degree/discipline: No specific requirements
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / London
- Deadline: 15 November 2016
Budge Brands is an independently owned company that works closely with supply partners across the globe to produce our own range of branded wines, beers and spirits.
- Role: Social Media Intern
- Duties: Supporting marketing channels with a focus on social media and running campaigns
- Degree/discipline: Computer Science, Maths, Marketing, Creative Writing (or related courses)
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Birmingham
- Deadline: 31 October 2016
JustSayPlease is one of the UK’s leading comparison service providers, working with high profile clients across the comparison sector.
- Role: Digital Media Executive
- Duties: Working within the content team, writing news stories, articles and SEO based content
- Degree/discipline: Any discipline
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Solihull
- Deadline: Apply ASAP
GENEO Consulting Limited is a company with a team of dynamic and vibrant Lean and Operational Excellence experts and enthusiasts, with experience in a wide range of sectors.
- Role: Software Developer
- Duties: Front-end and backend development
- Salary/location: £300 per week / Leamington Spa
- Deadline: ASAP
Posted on Monday 12th October 2015