The University of Birmingham has received funding from Santander to work with exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating paid, full-time 10 week placement opportunities.
- Are you in your final year of study?
- Or have you graduated from the University of Birmingham in the past two years?
- Are you looking for paid work experience?
These pay £300 per week and provide the successful candidates with amazing opportunities to gain invaluable experience in a wide range of industry settings. If you would like to kick-start your career and build valuable experience fast, this is a great way to do it.
We are receiving details of new opportunities continuously and will provide the details on this page, as well as through our Careers Connect database. Please remember to check back here regularly, to ensure that you don't miss any application deadlines.
Episteme Group is a premier workforce solutions provider made up of three primary businesses. Episteme Managed Solutions: a unique business which empowers employers within the world of public funding and learning and development. Episteme People Solutions: the transparant recruitment solution within education. Episteme Learning Solutions: the pioneering and unique training company which challenges the perception of further education.
- Role: Commercial Finance Manager
- Duties: To provide strong commercial & financial advice on margin management, capital investment and other operational issues as well as ensuring that the management team is appropriately communicated with on actual & forecast performance.
- Degree/discipline: Accounting & Finance, however, applications are welcome from all degrees and disciplines.
- Salary/Location: £300 per week/Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
- Deadline: 15 September 2017
Posted on Monday 12th October 2015