The University of Birmingham has received funding from Santander to work with exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating paid, full-time 10 week placement opportunities.
- Are you in your final year of study?
- Or have you graduated from the University of Birmingham in the past two years?
- Are you looking for paid work experience?
These pay £300 per week and provide the successful candidates with amazing opportunities to gain invaluable experience in a wide range of industry settings. If you would like to kick-start your career and build valuable experience fast, this is a great way to do it.
We are receiving details of new opportunities continuously and will provide the details on this page, as well as through our Careers Connect database. Please remember to check back here regularly, to ensure that you don't miss any application deadlines.
JustSayPlease is one of the UK’s leading comparison service providers, working with high profile clients across the comparison sector.
- Role: Digital Media Executive
- Duties: Working within the content team, writing news stories, articles and SEO based content
- Degree/discipline: Any discipline
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Solihull
- Deadline: Apply ASAP
GENEO Consulting Limited is a company with a team of dynamic and vibrant Lean and Operational Excellence experts and enthusiasts, with experience in a wide range of sectors.
- Role: Software Developer
- Duties: Front-end and backend development
- Salary/location: £300 per week / Leamington Spa
- Deadline: ASAP
Posted on Monday 12th October 2015