The University of Birmingham has received funding from Santander to work with exciting small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), creating paid, full-time 10 week placement opportunities.
- Are you in your final year of study?
- Or have you graduated from the University of Birmingham in the past two years?
- Are you looking for paid work experience?
These pay £300 per week and provide the successful candidates with amazing opportunities to gain invaluable experience in a wide range of industry settings. If you would like to kick-start your career and build valuable experience fast, this is a great way to do it.
We are receiving details of new opportunities continuously and will provide the details on this page, as well as through our Careers Connect database. Please remember to check back here regularly, to ensure that you don't miss any application deadlines.
The National Energy Foundation (NEF) is an independent charity which aims to give people, organisations, and government the knowledge and support to understand, manage, and reduce the use of energy in buildings.
- Role: Marketing Officer
- Duties: To assist with expanding two major projects through marketing activity and the development of marketing plans.
- Degree/discipline: Marketing and Communications
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Milton Keynes
- Deadline: 26 May 2017
Ember Regis Group provide content marketing services to a broad range of clients including financial advisers, universities, police forces, local councils and technology companies.
- Role: Social Media Executive
- Duties: Social media marketing and blog writing
- Degree/discipline: Applications welcome from across disciplines
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Birmingham
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
Capricorn are a supplier, manufacturer and installer of a wide variety of window shading products ranging from basic local domestic solutions to high value, complex commercial nationwide installations.
- Role: Website Content Developer Internship
- Duties: Coordinating with our marketing manager to deliver three new websites to both update our existing websites, and also to launch new innovative product websites with ecommerce and SEO optimisation.
- Degree/discipline: Marketing, or English with an interest in marketing/web development
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Shirley, Solihull
- Deadline: 31 May 2017
BECOCO Ltd is developing a digital system that can autonomously allocate online clothing to BECOCO users based on their respective body types and colour complexions.
- Role: Computer Vision/AI/Machine Learning Internship
- Duties: Research and develop new technology to improve the fashion recommendation engine
- Degree/discipline: Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / London
- Deadline: 30 June 2017
Fencing and Construction Training Ltd (FaCT) is the largest fencing training company in the UK, delivering a wide range of training, qualifications and apprenticeships.
- Role: Marketing Development Officer
- Duties: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing plan. Using a wide range of formats, but particularly developing the social media presence of the organisation.
- Degree/discipline: Marketing and Communication / Applicants with relevant experience
- Salary/Location: £300 per week / Northfield, Birmingham
- Deadline: 1 August 2017
Posted on Monday 12th October 2015