UK and EU
- Full-time MSc (180 credits): £14,130
- Part-time MSc (180 credits): £7,065 per year for two years
- Full-time Diploma (120 credits): £9,420
- Part-time Diploma (120 credits): £4,710 per year for two years
- Full-time Certificate (60 credits): £4,710
- Full-time MSc: £18,900
- Part-time MSc: £9,450 per year for two years
- Full-time Diploma: £12,600
- Part-time Diploma: £6,300 per year for two years
- Full-time Certificate: £6,300
- Distance Learning MSc: £7,065
- Distance Learning Diploma: £4,710
- Distance Learning Certificate: £4,710
- LMR20 (3 days): £225 including lunches and one evening meal.
Continuous Professional Development (Occasional Programme Code 6542)
- Full time (1 week): £1,140 per 10 credit module, including assessment and feedback, as well as a course dinner.
Learn more about fees and funding
Scholarships and studentships
Scholarships may be available. International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government.
For further information contact the School directly or email email@example.com