Tuition fees for 2017/18 are as follows:
- UK/EU students: £8,190
- International students: £20,250
Learn more about fees and funding.
Scholarships and studentships
The University of Birmingham receives a limited number of bursaries from the Department of Culture, Media and Sport as part of a National Cyber Security Programme project to encourage people into the cyber security profession. The funding covers tuition fees for the GCHQ-certified pathway on our MSc Cyber Security.
- UK or EU citizen normally resident in the UK (other than for education).
- Not be applying for the MSc Cyber Security straight from an UG degree.
- Not have previously been employed as a cyber security professional.
Additionally, the bursaries are particularly aimed at the following:
- Persons looking to retrain, e.g. return-to-work, mid-career transition or currently unemployed.
- Ex-armed forces or ex-police officers.
- General IT practitioners looking to specialise.
- Demographics currently underrepresented in cyber security.
For further information, or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about scholarships for students on our postgraduate taught programmes visit www.cs.bham.ac.uk/admissions/postgraduate-taught/scholarships/. International students can often gain funding through overseas research scholarships, Commonwealth scholarships or their home government.
For further information contact the School directly or email email@example.com