Birmingham Law School - GREAT scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Type of Award
- External, University
- Deadline for applying
Birmingham Law School has partnered with the British Council to offer a joint-funded scholarship for young talented Indian students wishing to study in the UK.
The scholarship is worth £6,250 for Indian applicants applying to any of our LLM programmes.
Value of Award
Recipients of this award can receive £6,250 towards the cost of tuition fees.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need. Applicants must already have applied for admission to the LLM degree.
- You must be an Indian nationality, or domiciled in India and hold an offer of place to study on one of the LLM programmes at Birmingham Law School
- You must be self-funding, classified as overseas for fee purposes and not be in receipt of any other funding
- The award is for 1 year only, and cannot be deferred
- The scholarship is set against the University tuition fee invoice
- Closing date for applications is 21 July 2017.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to write a 500 word statement detailing "what you want from your LLM programme". Applications will be assessed by a panel, taking into consideration the statement and academic merit. Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org stating "GREAT Scholarship Application" and your student ID number in the email subject.
Closing date for applications is 21 July 2017.
Please do not apply unless you are holding an offer as your application won't be considered.
Postgraduate Recruitment Team
+44 (0)121 414 3641