Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarship (TKKPS)
- Level of study
- Doctoral research, Postgraduate research masters, Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
This award is for the pursuit of a masters of PhD degree course. There is no restriction on subject of study.
Value of Award
Successful applicants of TKKPS will receive a one-off sum of S$10,000.
Selection is based on the applicant's academic achievements and commitment to serving the community.
This scholarship is highly selective. Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Singaporean or Permanent Resident of Singapore
- Outstanding academic record (a good Honours degree or equivalent)
- Strong interest in and commitment to serving the community
- Effectively bilingual
How to Apply
The application period is 30 April to 30 May. Further information and details of the application process can be found on the organisation's website.