The Hockerill Foundation
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Teacher Training
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
The Foundation makes individual grants mainly to those training in the United Kingdom to be teachers, with a priority to teaching Religious Education.
Value of Award
Dependent on personal circumstances.
We make grants in the following categories for study in the United Kingdom, with priority given to Religious Education courses.
- students and teaching assistants taking teaching qualifications*, or first degrees leading to teaching.
- teachers, teaching assistants and others in an educational capacity seeking professional development through full-time or part-time courses.
- those undertaking research related to the practice of Religious Education in schools or further education
- students taking other first degree courses*, or courses in further education.
- others involved in teaching and leading in voluntary, non-statutory education, including those concerned with adult and Christian education.
* Grants are not usually awarded for the first year of a three or four year course, but exceptions may be made for mature students.
How to Apply
Please apply on the charity website.